Lilliput 7" STRIPPING FAILED

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

Not good, i opened it up, and undid the 2 ribbons, and the power, had a look, and put it back together, thing is now, i get power, i can here music through it from pc, buttons on front work, but NO image, i cant even bring up the in built menu,

I've jsut paid £150 for this from hong kong, 1024x768 XGA,

and i'm screwin, what can possible be the problem,

I'm hoping i've jsut damaged the ribbon,

If it was a static problem, what would the result be, would nothing work,

Please respond to this if you have any ideas, thanks all

Cheers

try the ribbon cables...they sometimes don't line up properly,even though they look like they are lined up there not, you might have to move it over to one or the other side and every were in between to get the connection...I had the same prob. a couple of times

lesko

hay, this happened ot me on my psone screen, check you didn't place a cable in the wrong place because thats what i did and it caused reversed polarity, i wouldn't have thought its static because well to be honest i'm a careless person and i pul everything on my rug, i know its stupid but i never have static problems, just make 100% sure that everything is where it should be, no i was going to look for something on ebay but i forgot what it was now, lol.

Cheers,
Ryan edge

PS. if still no luck tell the seller it arrived late and broken, i know its wrong but they will claim on insurence anyway.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.