Lightspeed Attenuator volume problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
So far they have refused to correct the problem.

Andrew, your continual digs at the way administration issues are dealt with are becoming increasingly tiresome.

If there were some magic fix or some simple setting to correct these issues as they arise then don't you think we would be doing something about it. To keep saying 'they refuse to do anything about it' is just so wide of the mark it beggars belief.

The fact is we are running on software from a couple of decades ago, software that was probably never intended to support such a huge data base and membership.

A little more appreciation and understanding of this wouldn't go amiss.

"100k pot not affect the volume level
Low or high position of the pot, always at full power ... No difference."

You obviously have some thing wired wrong.

To hard to tell from these pics, better off tracing and drawing yours, then we may see where you've gone wrong.

BTW way mods!!! I'm not getting email notifications when a post is made, yet my instant email notification box is checked?

Cheers George

check your spam folder, sometimes notices end up there, tick it and click,"not spam"...i had the same problem until i found out why...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.