Leader LAG-120B Audio Generator Manual Wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Old thread, but I'd like to reiterate how helpful Leader is with these manuals. I just requested a manual for a LAG-120B i purchased and they responded with a complete service manual .pdf in English within the hour.

Also, there is a pretty large difference between the 120A and 120B comparing the schematics. The square wave generator circuit is completely different, and the 120B uses a symmetrical power supply based on LM7824/LM7924 regulators vs. the discrete regulator found in the 120A.

LAG-120A malfunction

Hello everyone,

I have a LAG-120A which is giving me some trouble.

As I received it from a frined, it was producing a distorted waveform wich stayed always around 4-8 Hz no matter the settings of the front panel.

I could not find the 120A service manual, but the 120B service manual mentions that if the output signal is distorter, the TH101 Thermistor should be checked for continuity.

I did exactly that and I had to bend it slightly. As soon as I moved the TH101 my LAG-120A started to work. On the higher frequency settings the amplitude of the signal is not always stable....

I have tried to find a supplier or datasheet of the TH1 thermistor without any success. All it says on the schematic is " TH101 STT-300H"

Google is no help. The best I found is a chinese forum where someone asks the exact same question:

Where is it possible to get a STT-300H or a modern substitute. Or a least its specifications....

Thanks for reading and Best Regards,

Rafaekl

So my question is

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.