Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sirs, i am newbie here... i was following the thread in Philmusic regarding the DIY speakers until the site went off. I am particularly after the design of the Cyclops and WSX but unfortunately i wasn't able to download it from philmusic. Just would like to check if there is someone who could post a plan/diagram of this cyclops enclosure. Have seen familiar names here from philmusic like sir jojo , hartono etc..

Sirs, i am newbie here... i was following the thread in Philmusic regarding the DIY speakers until the site went off. I am particularly after the design of the Cyclops and WSX but unfortunately i wasn't able to download it from philmusic. Just would like to check if there is someone who could post a plan/diagram of this cyclops enclosure. Have seen familiar names here from philmusic like sir jojo , hartono etc..

DIY Speakerbox ConstantPressure™

Have a nice day,
jojo

MB 115

Good day sir jo.

Ive made this box the MB 115 from Visaton DIY.. Can i put a cover like from the Nexo 18 , like you suggested to esbiboi? I was wondering if I could apply it also to my box.For a 15" sub what should be dimension the cut hole? Sir whats the effect of this cover. The speaker i bought was a JH-158 with the Crell CA8 Amp. Does my amp compliment the speakers?

Thanks, more power.

tibo

JH158

Sir..

Just wana ask in lay man's term bout this quote since technically i roughy understand, newbie:

"The flare rate of the horn is 35Hz. This means that the speaker below 35 Hz is no longer loaded by the horn. In case of a single case is the bass to about 50 Hz. By stacking multiple enclosures, so a large horn mouth is formed, enhances bass performance."

Is the Qts of JH-158: 35Hz - 25KHz?

Good day sir jo.

Ive made this box the MB 115 from Visaton DIY.. Can i put a cover like from the Nexo 18 , like you suggested to esbiboi? I was wondering if I could apply it also to my box.For a 15" sub what should be dimension the cut hole? Sir whats the effect of this cover. The speaker i bought was a JH-158 with the Crell CA8 Amp. Does my amp compliment the speakers?

Thanks, more power.

tibo

about 10mm in Diameter...actually no effect since its a subwoofer...this are longwaves...if there is any you wont notice it...

Im using P Audio, For my 186horn. Yes Crown 1860 will work on 186 folded horn bin..

yes 1860 crown work on 186horn by rog.. but only thing is you need to use only k10 amp or lower. because if we use higher ratings power amps. the cone of the 1860 speaker wont last.. because as you use it with long periods of time.. the cone starting to crack.... breaks the cones... and also burn the coil.. as on my observation in my site... i used it until now because the parts are cheaper like v.c cone etc..

Last edited:
srx728

to sir jojo ...sir i have jbl's srx728 clone sub .. is it good for out door....??? thank u

Attachments

• Photo1097.jpg
    Photo1097.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 510
  • Photo1089.jpg
    Photo1089.jpg
    549.8 KB · Views: 427
about 10mm in Diameter...actually no effect since its a subwoofer...this are longwaves...if there is any you wont notice it...[/QUOT

what i mean sir is from page 100, number 991 of this thread. the speaker was covered by a plate with a hole.

Sir heres the image link:

174920d1275739030-konzert-amp-speakers-website-nexointernals012.jpg

The horn sub ive made was from Visaton (MB115), a C sub like a CVAB36?

to sir jojo I just want to ask what is the effect of buying electronic device such as amplifier fog machines disco light with 220 volts 50 hertz, pwede bng gamitin dyan sa atin kasi mura lang dito sa UAE at gusto ko sanang bumili.

Halo Sir, Mura ba power amp dyan? Say 1kw per side or more. Western Brand or any Generic Chinese. Just interested hence my bro. is there. thanks

please help

hello mga sir...im just asking if how to wire a series and parallel connection from power amplifier to speakers..Konzert K8 is my amplifier....it say 2x1350watts at 4ohms and 2x800watts at 8ohmsss..here is my spekeres 2pcs 450w 4ohms and 2pcs 300w 4ohms...what is the proper setup or wiring connection for this setup without damaging the speker or the amp..

thanks in dvance

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.