Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@sir jojo.

Sir, just want to ask about passive crossover. I saw those crossover from Crown CN-2500/ , CN-3500 and others. I have a 12" dai-1chi woofer (iso-series 250-500W). Sir which of those crown passive crossover would best match the woofer and what horn tweeter would i get to compliment.

Thanks..

@sir jojo.

Sir, just want to ask about passive crossover. I saw those crossover from Crown CN-2500/ , CN-3500 and others. I have a 12" dai-1chi woofer (iso-series 250-500W). Sir which of those crown passive crossover would best match the woofer and what horn tweeter would i get to compliment.

Thanks..

CN 2500 is 2 way 500watts...CN 3500 is 3way 500watts...

@ jo

So,Sir for a 2 way 500 W passive crossover ,it should be matched with a 500 W woofer and a 500W tweeter?my woofer would be enough (250-500W), il get then a tweeter raeted same w/the woofer?...thanks

yeah it will do if we are talking about power handling...but then again, cut-off frequency is another matter...if I am not mistaken DN2500 has a 900hz cut-off freq...so, the horn must at least have that same cut-off freq.

DSC_1281.jpg

sir rhodrich battle amp 1.0 ver 2 more powerfull than before less heat more headroom for signals not easy to clip

15" Sub

Tibo for subwoofer application (28hz-50hz) it won't work well...maybe for Bass (50hz-250hz) it will do the job...I think C8 will do this job well at 4Ω per channel you just have to watchout for those clipping red lights...

But those 1540's are so weak...VC will not last...sorry man...you need to get a much better driver like the Crown JH159...

Sir,

Which is better, the Neusch PD 1550 or JH 158 as sub for the CA8..

thanks..

@lizgar,

K1o schematics, If you had blown the commutating diodes (MUR1560) I have some spares. Good luck.

If you want to DIY this power amp we can provide you a PCBoard with parts and already bias, all you need to do is to put an output transistors,we can also provide you a PCB only or whole board with output transistors.

In our modefied K10 power amp we add pre driver to the driver transistor and we add two transistors in HV switch both positive and negative rails.

just PM us if you interested in our latest modfied powerful amplifier

regards
Skyjham

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.