Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@audiomachines

Hi Sir, i would to seek your advise on how to improve my current setup. Thanks!

MyMobileSetup.jpg

somebody know about behringer amps 4000? rating pls.

less powerfull compare to k10 but the quality of sound is really good (less huming), i use it as lowmid, driving 4 jbl 15". real power is 550@ 4 omhs & 950 @ 4omhs.

@ audiomachine, sir you reply to me when i ask your advice, and i realize i did'nt even say thanks! well sir thanks!!!

this tread is still alive pala??

DJ Jojo

bro i would like to thank you for helping me with my home audio system, finally my 5 way speaker is now performing very well . i will post again some picture once i finish paintthe hd 15 cab. :) ...... old school ika nga this coming march im going to replace my electronic cross over with drive rock 4800

regards

DJ Jojo

bro i would like to thank you for helping me with my home audio system, finally my 5 way speaker is now performing very well . i will post again some picture once i finish paintthe hd 15 cab. :) ...... old school ika nga this coming march im going to replace my electronic cross over with drive rock 4800

regards

Your setup is a beauty!...you really to have that loudspeaker management in order to time align your drivers...4800 DBX? good tool and expensive...

Have Fun,
jojo

DJ Jojo

regards

pwd na driverack 260 sir, taas na ng delay noon. or, the behry DCX2460 - many audio technicians consider it decent enough. but the 4800 really rocks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.