• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Kofi Annan in: "B+... PLUS!!!"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Kofi Annan said:

Beau-T-ful music. Leonard Nimoy's version of "You Light Up My Life" never sounded better.

Kofi

Well done Kofi, you can now fill the UN building with decent Hi-Fi.
Totally agree about the sound, this is better than anything else I've heard and to make Leonard Nimoy make "Beau-T-ful music" you must have done something quite remarkable ;)

Kev

Kuei Yang Wang said:

If you feel my help was worth something my might want to consider to give a small charitable donation in my name to a local charity helping children in need (one you feel really makes a difference, not the one with the biggest advertising budget) or alternativley to medecines sans frontieres, based on what you feel you can afford and feel my help was worth.
Sayonara

I like your style Thorsten.

Sheldon

If you feel my help was worth something my might want to consider to give a small charitable donation in my name to a local charity helping children in need (one you feel really makes a difference, not the one with the biggest advertising budget) or alternativley to medecines sans frontieres, based on what you feel you can afford and feel my help was worth.

"If you feel my help was worth something". That's a laugh. Without you, I'd still be listening to the Sears lo-fi with the onboard 8-track.

Were I to give in proportion to the help you've given me, I'd have to take out a second mortgage. Third, even. But I have instructed Mrs. Annan to proffer a modest contribution to a local children's charity in your name.

There were no Maoist Tube Audiophile orphanages around, so we're giving to the DeKalb Juvenile Foundation in Atlanta, GA. They spend so little on administration and advertising that they don't even have a website-- just a newsletter. Mrs. Annan is on the board there. They're child advocates that help kids that have had a tough time of it navigate the difficult juvenile courts system and try to get them into a stable environment.

I like your style Thorsten.

Me too.

Thanks again,
Kofi

old bicycle:xeye:

I refer to the old chinese saying: "You have to learn it on an old bicycle".
Now you are fully experienced on the SE-tube business it is time for you Kofi to turn to the more sexy CCS'ed PP thingies. Let mrs. Anan do some shopping in the push pull department. Make the right connections pünktlich (to the right point) and share your experiences with the world (after all we pay your salary and we have at least some right on amusement as a return). :deer:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.