Kofi Annan in: "206EnABLin' the Mamboni"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Martin gets an A+ on his paper.

Coooooool!!!! Thanks.

Well i actually like OBs. MK has a great approach to the whole question in his new paper. I even gave up on a new set of horns to build a set of OBs using his suggested LF driver and a 108.

The FE-108EZ will be a good substitute and should work well in the OB set-up derived in the article. It would be interested to hear your impressions of the "stock" design first and then what changes you make and the corresponding levels of improvement (ranked from non to subtle to significant).

Coooooool!!!! Thanks

Gee, i hope thats "tongue in cheek" LOL

No actually i can see the reasoning behind the actions, it makes sense.

The mods would only have to do with the "wing aspect ratio" and conversion to a true spherical wave.

I truly hope we can come to agreement on this application.

ron

Hey Ron good to see you around. I'm glad to hear your turning your attention to OB's because Ive always loved your horn designs and will always be interested in any of your designs and developments in the OB department. I still intend to build a pair of A126's as I think a much less fatiguing arangment than the Dallas , which I might add wasas far as I'm concerned a limitation of the driver holding back an excellant BLH design. I gave them to a mate who builds valve amps and he is going to make me some valve gear in exchange for them. Hope you keeping well and I look forward to seeing what you come up with
peace and goodwill fergs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.