Klipsch bass horn(La Scala)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AVOID the monacors! They scream like hell! Some guys from Romania had to "honor" to test a few supertweeter from them, and they had camplains and complains again.
Then they did some thing wrong in attenuation, and use metal-oxide or carbon resistors to do so that sounds best.

Klang und ton test eminence atp. There was not as much difference in result as in price tag.
At 85 dB thd <0,3 % 2khz up that would many hifi tweeters like to.
SCAN0001-1.jpg

SCAN0002.jpg

Last edited:
Then they did some thing wrong in attenuation, and use metal-oxide or carbon resistors to do so that sounds best.

Klang und ton test eminence atp. There was not as much difference in result as in price tag.
At 85 dB thd <0,3 % 2khz up that would many hifi tweeters like to.
SCAN0001-1.jpg

SCAN0002.jpg

You might be right. Maybe i will be able to test a few monacor STweeter without having to buy them. Until then i will search for some old APT drivers. The new ones are not so good from what i have read on the Klipsch forums.

5 tweeter review for khorn here Klipsch Khorn V-Trac Upgrades - Restoration - Volti Audio - NL3

Next thing will be to find a CHEAP woofer, that will work good with the ported version of La Scalas.

The APT-50 IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE TWEETER EVER! :))

When to the shop, bought the tweeters.....and guess what?????
My car had been lifted by the police for illigal parking =)) :| hate them.

150E tweeter...here you go

hey dude, replied your P.M... whenever you need me, just whistle ;) send me a P.M and I'm at your service ..ATP-50 is very similar to CT125s tweets I told Bob makes... a bit cheaper... go for D-250X 70$/pair... I suggest you order one replacement diagram of D-250X for rainy-day :D it 10$ or so ... might come handy as for me ... ;)

hey dude, replied your P.M... whenever you need me, just whistle ;) send me a P.M and I'm at your service ..ATP-50 is very similar to CT125s tweets I told Bob makes... a bit cheaper... go for D-250X 70$/pair... I suggest you order one replacement diagram of D-250X for rainy-day :D it 10$ or so ... might come handy as for me ... ;)

I have seen it, and i have my eyes on that driver also :D. Need to find a shop that can bring them here.
I was to pissed today because of the fine for parking :D..So that is why i did not answer yet.
Thank you very much anyway! I will pe bugging you soon!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.