Kicker KX750.1 Repair Help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Perry, Sorry I missed the photo, but now looking to it yes I can see they are marked 100 each, you are right Perry 10 Ohms each,and the C106 is tantalum capacitor. Thank you so much for the info. you provided was great help for me. Rechecking the Q01 kinda measures shorted C/B junction..I like to replace this too but unfortunately there are no markings on it, do you know what it is ?
Thank You again.. Teknofix@bellsouth.net

Kicker ZX-750.1 Amp. burnt component ID help..

Thank you for verifying Perry, see if I can find it or order, already ordered IC01
from Mouser it is only $0.70 they say No shipping or handling charges if ordered within US. but they charged me $9.40 ! you have any idea ..?

p.s. Q01 is marked as : DY 646 after removing and looking to it closer with magnifier.

750.1 kicker

i have never touched the inside of an amp.I have a 07 kicker zx750.1 that powers up but no sound... so i tryed my ipod to make sure it wasn't the radio still no sound... i unhooked my subs to try another pair i have when i did that the amp went to protect then to green every 3-5 sec's untill i hooked a sub up then stays green... when the amp clicks on from start the sub does get a lil pop sound thats all.. i took the amp apart nothing was burnt or looked bad... i went out got a lil multimeter to read the inside component's but not sure what they should read so ill test all the one's that are the same to see if they read the same an so on an try to look the readings up online .. if anybody could help any way that would be great thanks...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.