Kicker 11KS25 tweeters & no crossovers...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi I'm a newbie to this forum & I have a question I hope someone can answer for me... I just bought my second dodge magnum & it has 4 Kicker 11KS25 tweeters installed in it, I fished for the wires because I noticed they were not working & to my surprise they not only weren't hooked up but the crossovers were missing. I have also noticed there was a nice system installed because I see holes cut were wires used to lead & all of the factory stuff changed to Kicker... So here's the question lol!!! How do I run those tweeters? Do I find some other crossovers to use with them? I do have a Memphis MCLASS 16-MC4.50 amplifier I was thinking of using to power them... Any help is greatly appreciated...

You might want to try and contact Kicker and see if they have any spec's on the tweeters before you go trying to connect them to any equipment.
I would try there web-site first and then direct contact if possible to their tech support group either thru email or a phone call. They likely have the correct crossover gear possibly from their parts and service group. At worst case they could share the spec's with you so your not shooting in the dark so to speak...hope this helps some..

TWEETERS [in, cm]: 1, 2.5

DOME MATERIAL: titanium

MAGNET TYPE: neodymium

IMPEDANCE OHMS, RATED [DC resistance]: 4 [3]

POWER WATTS [peak/RMS]: 300/150

SENSITIVITY [dB 1w/1m]: 94

FREQ. RESPONSE [Hz]: 3.5k-21k

CROSSOVER POINT [Hz]: 3.5k

HIGH-PASS CROSSOVER SLOPE [dB/octave]: 18

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.