• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Khozmo steppend attenuator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Last edited:
I listened to Mind Bomb a lot when it came out, as did a lot of my stoned friends. I felt very much at the time where he was coming from as I had quite a religious upbringing (Christadelphian). To be honest I haven't listened to it for quite a while, not much inclination to either, would remind me of not very good times looking back. That said, he is a unique artist and I would be interested to hear the latest offering.....

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
My favourites are "Dusk", "Mind Bomb" and "Infected". Can't listen to "Soul Mining" for some reason. Too many stoned people at that time but only good memories here as I did not join that scene (thanks to a religious upbringing perhaps). This guy is a genius foreseeing 20 years ago how the world looks today.

Last edited:

Attachments

• khozmo-stepped-new-800.jpg
    khozmo-stepped-new-800.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 151
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.