Kenwood kac 820 repair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I live in Poland so on start i sorry for my english, i got problem with the same amplifier KAC-820

Amp rest current when i connect reinforcement starting from 0,8A and getting up to constant 1,5A after some like three minutes (when REM is disconnect), any transistor on opamp board isn't hot, only MOSFET's on main board is warm(voltage on mosfets is the same it for both couples just). When i connect REM, amp turned on and nothing change with current, soft start work, amp working ok, any noise... when i disconnect the -28V and 28V tense from main board to opamp board the amp rest current 170mA on disconnected REM and 250mA on REM connect so i thing something is wrong on opamp board...

I'm not electronic engineer ;/ in service one guy want help my but he need circuit diagram, please help my some1 ;/

ok i know what i the problem, in these old amplifier the end of power (mosfets) is still working on power connect, someone who got it before my don't use the amp often and transistors is broken, i change the point of work the mosfets and rest current now is stable 490mA, if i want got the lower current i must take a new transistors, capacitors and check every resistors or replace it too... now amp is connect to relay and its ok, if something going wrong in the future i rebuild it, but now can working, sound is ok, power is probably lower (change point of work MOSFet) but is still satisfactory for my (feed the high freq speakers), thanks for all for help!!! (particularly you Perry)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.