Kef PSW2000 Sub schematic required

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PSW 2000 schematic needed

Hi everyone!
Just got in touch with this forum!

I have a PSW2000 sub that doesn't work.
I got it repaired but all it did was popping and buzzing...
It went to repair again and it popped as I turned it on and died.
It's still in repair now but I'm willing to take a look myself so can anyone send me a PSW 2000 schematic?

My mail is rumimeso@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

KEF PSW2000 driver

Hi everybody. Do have you got any technical data about woofer driver installed in KEF2000? I have service manual kindly provided by KEF but it says nothing about the type or the main params like Qts or Vas. I need them to choose the right replacement for my burned driver. I will appreciate any advice with this regard.

needmorstuff said:
i have a psw2010 - the relay is constantly "chattering" is this a simple case of replacing the relay or is it indicative of bigger issues?

needmorestuff - try replacing cap C52 - this does the smoothing for the relay supply. If it's gone then you will get a 50Hz relay chatter. I used a 100uF, 100v unit as it was handy. Anything in that region should be fine.

Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.