• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

John Linsley Hood Ripple Eater - Part 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Manuals corrected and GoogleDocs links passed to Alan.

I have also updated www.gt6.co.uk to reflect the original GB finishing and to come here. I have left the page content for info, but the manual links are deleted as the current versions are on GoogleDocs (but you'll need the link which Alan will publish when the time is right!!).

Cheers

Jon
I will proof read them soon and add the links.

Thanks for the effort.

Alan

Good News!

First off - Here are the links to the amended manuals.

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id...hiNDQtMWJkYzk0YjM5MTg4&hl=en&authkey=CKeD0ZkH

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id...g1M2YtZmUwYWIwNDliZmYz&hl=en&authkey=CK737MwH

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B2...hlY2UtNTc5MGQ4ZDE3MTBk&hl=en&authkey=CMzfqO0D

Secondly - the boards have arrived and are being checked / tested. I have both positive and negative boards working using a bench psu - now I need to put them into a piece of equipment to check that there are no nasties.

Once everything looks OK I will be accepting ORDERS:D:D

Original board (blue) and the new one (RED)

Attachments

• new&old.jpg
    new&old.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 389
Orders please!!

I will now take orders for these boards - PLEASE :violin: read the manuals for costs and payment methods.

I have 200 boards with provisional requests for about 140 boards from:-

dshambala 2-4 boards
kaoko 2-4 boards
DaveK 4 boards
ramallo 4 boards
Naqua 4 boards
ZUM911 10 boards
Whittie 2 boards
Robert F 5 boards
Ryssen 6 boards
Yo_Azazel 4 boards
hawall841 6 boards
bravi 4 boards
Mikes8412 2 boards
shoom 10 boards
blinkey 6 boards
steveecrane 4 boards
cobo 2 boards
grenert 4 boards
clockworktent 4 boards
lpm76 10 boards
av-trouvaille 6 boards
spind 6 boards
MrSlim 10 boards
rob555 10 boards
Puffin 4 boards

Order now for Xmas :hohoho:

p.s Mark S - your boards will be sent asap.

Quantity Increase AGAIN!!!

Hi Alan,
My friends appear to be getting their ***'s in gear - our requirement is now 15 PLEASE, with maybe more to follow - there is a little bit of anticipation included in the current 15.
Could you please post if you are gettig close to your 200 board limit please as it might help to focus minds :) .
Confirmation of acceptance of 15 would also be appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation,
Dave.

Hi Alan,
My friends appear to be getting their ***'s in gear - our requirement is now 15 PLEASE, with maybe more to follow - there is a little bit of anticipation included in the current 15.
Could you please post if you are gettig close to your 200 board limit please as it might help to focus minds :) .
Confirmation of acceptance of 15 would also be appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation,
Dave.
Dave - 15 - no problem.

Alan

Hi Alan,
I'm just waiting for the last member of our mini GB to confirm his requirements (HMRC :cop: may have caught up with him 'cos he's gone AWOL ATM ;) ) but it looks as though my 15 may now be a bit high. As soon as I know confirmed numbers I'll be in touch with payment and addresses.
Cheers,
Dave.
Dave,

15 are ring-fenced - just in case - let me know when numbers settle:D

Alan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.