John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
what occurs to eggs when they are exposed to lots of male ejaculations. Even when pregnancy does not occur, the eggs tend to contract some DNA.

Male ejaculations only reach ovum outside of the ovarium (The eggs inside of ovarium is not accessible for the sperms). This ovum is either fertilized or "washed" away from uterus.

It is impossible for any part of human body to have "different" DNA. So male DNA is only contracted by ovum (which has female DNA) during fertilization.

This is why sometimes a person's kids look like their X as much as the father (or more ).

If this is your very own experience, beware! :D

"Oh, it's not the chlorine that kills 'em" he said - "it's the ammonia, it doesn't evaporate."
Add to that Flouride and who knows what else, including everything that leaches out of ALL of the pipes and joints that distribute and arrive at your house, and that could be from quite far away, and the pipes and jointing materials of variable age....the materials of the pipes and jointing compounds is important.

The old beach side suburb where I live (click through the photos) has long been an isolated (one access road from main North/South highway) far northern outpost of Perth, West Aus and supplied from near coastal local bores with minimal/requiring minimal treatments (+ no flouride)....sweet local groundwater and really good showering, clothes washing and garden water.....I never drink/tea/coffee tap water, but this water would be ok.
This area is about as unpolluted as you could find anywhere....ie 95% of the time this coast is Westerly downwind of thousands of miles of southern oceans....and when we get an Easterly wind (land wind), this air is from thousands of miles of virgin bushland/desert.
From what I glean, this coastline is pretty much the cleanest air anywhere on the planet.
Another nice bonus is relatively radio quiet environment due to very long distances to city coverage area broadcast transmitters.....decent/good AM/FM/TV antennas are required.

Progress is catching up with this once laid back hideaway, and surrounding new suburb developments are springing up faster that garden weeds.
The local free community newspaper mentioned that in order to meet new/increasing/future water demand, Yanchep area will be connected to the main Perth supply in a few months, which includes supply from multiple bores, AND fluoridation.

It will be interesting to note in what ways changed water supply is different.

Dan.

Last edited:
www.hifisonix.com
Joined 2003
Paid Member
This was a widely circulated news story. They had not proven it with humans at the time of the story. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/oct/02/baby-looks-like-ex-research

I guess you can call me an early adopter of this... without it there's so many more mysteries.

Maybe be this belongs in 'Funniest Snake Oil Theories' :D

If any of my two kids looked like the wife's ex, she'd have some explaining to do and I'd have his nuts in a vice for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.