John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dark photon, unlike conventional photons, would have mass and would be detectable only indirectly not exactly darkons but....

"We want the Demon, you see, to extract from the dance of atoms only information that is genuine, like mathematical theorems, fashion magazines, blueprints, historical chronicles, or a recipe for ion crumpets, or how to clean and iron a suit of asbestos, and poetry too, and scientific advice, and almanacs, and calendars, and secret documents, and everything that ever appeared in any newspaper in the Universe, and telephone books of the future…" Stanisław Lem, The Cyberiad

Do you have the math background to go beyond Drude? You have never admitted to it.

You're asking me about math when you have never demonstrated that you have a grasp of even the basic concepts. In fact, I have never seen you demonstrate that you have an understanding of even basic physics beyond perhaps the middle school level.

And this is another example of your other nasty habit, obfuscation.

se

Last edited:
diyAudio Member RIP
Joined 2005
Smart choice my 15C is still used daily and is on it's second set of batteries in 25 years.
Keith Johnson mentioned once that he used up batteries much more quickly when he was doing a lot of computing with his HP calculator. I'm not recalling which model it was.

I love my HP 15C. I use up a set of batteries about every two years. I bought a newer HP as a backup. The batteries ran down with it powered off and just sitting in a drawer. So much for that!

It is important to have a rather 'simple' scientific calculator handy for most analog calculations. Of course, as I don't depend on simulations, I have used the calculator much more than most. More complex and elaborate calculators used to be necessary, but it seems that the computer has taken over most of those tasks. My HP48SX has been dormant for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.