JLH with a differential input stage

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes...i have made a lot... 48 years doing i think... since i had 9 years old

And capturing Germanium transistors from damaged radios...the portable radios used glass transistors...you could remove the black paint and see the junction througth the glass... sometimes some transparent grease helping to transfer heat to the glass.

50 miliwatt maximum power transistors (OC71).... 10 volts maximum voltage...gain of 20 maximum... a red dot painted into the black surrounding (covering the glass... a sanded glass to help paint to be fixed).

We use to remove the paint to have a photo cell.... was nice to shut off lamps automatically during sunrise.

Old days... a lot of things to discover.... more than 100 of course.. more than 4K now a days...so many exploded... a lot of magazines with wrong schematics.... i was learning into try and error basis...this changed 10 years ago when i started to learn into Sony, Motorola and other places.

Sorry the off topic... will finish now...i was dreaming while waken up

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• oc71.jpg
    oc71.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 248
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.