JLH 80w mosfet power amplifier - modifying it

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bespoke Constructor
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello

I have all parts for this kit including all the hard to find transistors .. and I have both the power supply and amplifier PCBS

I can put some on ebay or please pm me if interested .. the power amplifier is double sided

regards

Last edited:
Bespoke Constructor
Joined 2006
Paid Member
James, did you ever start a new JLH 80w build thread ?

Do you have any Hart PCB's still, if so which ones and would you be willing to sell some ?

Thanks Gavin

I can do if people are interested .. I have all the PCB's power amplifier & power supply
and all the hard find transistors such as the BF870 so can supply 4 PCB's for a stereo pair with the BF870 transistors .. I will check to see what I have

regards

Thanks vac231

Thanks vac231....after struggling for some months now, followed your instruction to remove(suppress!) 3 wire links....and BINGO....at last, a PSU that works correctly...and without the 15vBar Graph circuitry:D:D:D

........Suppress the following components :

R44, R45, R47, R48, R49, R50;
C13, C14;
D34, D35;
Q23, Q24;
the 3 links that are placed between C11 & C12.

After this mod, there is only three components left in the zone : the link next to C14 and, of course, C11 & C12!

Nicola

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.