JL Audio 500/1 Rev. 10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
20150710_125314.jpg

20150710_125250.jpg

20150710_125215.jpg

You can see r605 in the second photo from the top, headed for the hills......:)

The 3205s won't make the amp any more powerful but they can withstand more stress. This gives the protection circuit a better chance of shutting the amp down before the power supply fails. A 40-50 amp fuse in the B+ line (after the amp has been tested and reinstalled in the vehicle) will provide further protection.

You need to look at the markings and determine if they're with tolerance.

Thanks

I think their all supposed to be 47 ohms if I'm not mistaken. Looks like a safe bet is to replace them all.:) Just wondering what I was thinking when I measured initially or why the measured values changed after sitting on the shelf for a few a good while.Go figure....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Can any one else confirm what they should be because I cannot read them. Mine must be charred badly because even after cleaning i cannot read any numbers even under a magnifying glass. There should be a number written on top??? 47R or something similar is what I expected to be able to read but no luck.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.