Jbl S38ii

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I wanna buy these speaker to put on my harman HK3375 (stereo receiver 2 x 75 watt RMS @ 8ohm)

If i know that sone northridge N26II (30 watt in) are decent in the room I am, will these studio serie sound good???

I tryed them in a large room but there was a lack of bass... disapointed, but I imagine that in my small 10' x 10' room thgey will sound great!!!

so, what do you think of these speakers???

Mantronic said:
I tryed them in a large room but there was a lack of bass... disapointed, but I imagine that in my small 10' x 10' room thgey will sound great!!!

so, what do you think of these speakers???

I've only ever heard them once under less than ideal conditions, but they created a strong favourable impression, and I'd like to hear them in my system. I also think they'd be great as bedroom speakers (for me) and would probably work well, in terms of bass response, in a small room.

They were also quite well reveived in Sphile a while ago.

http://www.stereophile.com/fullarchives.cgi?365

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.