ive run out of room can i put the port outside the car?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hard to design anything definite without the TS parameters, but I'm thinking if you make a bandpass system, you can put the whole box outside the cab, and just run the ports in.

Attachments

• bp.GIF
    bp.GIF
    2.9 KB · Views: 106
sure here you go. i found them on kickers website i have the one with dual 4 ohm coils. 12 inch

i have rebuilt them with new coils and i have to take new measurments but im sure that these specs will be close enough for modeling. i dont have use on the new coils and i want to use them for a bit before redesigning a perfect box.

Attachments

• L7_0.pdf
    30.4 KB · Views: 44
sure here you go. i found them on kickers website i have the one with dual 4 ohm coils. 12 inch

i have rebuilt them with new coils and i have to take new measurments but im sure that these specs will be close enough for modeling. i dont have use on the new coils and i want to use them for a bit before redesigning a perfect box.
That's the same info I pasted on Post #15. I was refering to your measured T/S.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.