is this how all users are treated

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mama was wrong again!

Said above PMouse>> My Mum used to say "Time heals all wounds", hopefully this will apply to this and other disagreements...

Guess my mama was wrong.

She told me time wounds all heels. Based on extensive personal experience I believe she was right.

Who is that in the Sin bin :wave2s:

My Mum used to say "Time heals all wounds", hopefully this will apply to this and other disagreements...
Hi Al:)
Of course Your Mum is right and definetly it will be so.
That`s life and I can (have to) accept it.
But what it`s hard for me to accept is why at least not trying everything to reduce the mysery to the lowest possible extend.
Regarding this IMO there is not yet everything done......
Even if it would not improve the current situation, the wounds would heal better and faster and are less liable to break up again knowing that everything has been tried. What counts is the try not neccessarily the result.
It has been a while for Grey and Geoff now, miss them guys...
Yes it`s a pity that it continue that many of the most valuable members here are vanishing.
Still wonder why it has to be so:(
Guess my mama was wrong.She told me time wounds all heels. Based on extensive personal experience I believe she was right.
Another good one.:spin: :spin: :spin:

Greetings all,
As far as I am concerned this matter is settled and I wholeheartedly forgive Jason for his transgressions on me that started this controversy in the first place. I really admire the convictions of Jason to not only apologize for the vulgar language, both in public and to me in email. But also the insights offered by Peter Daniel. I understand it is a daunting task for anyone to consider all the sensibilities when the audience is International and not only covers a wide area of cultural and National accepted public Etiquette, but includes the wide variance of age differences of the members of this diverse Forum. What may be truly offensive to elder people like me! Just might be considered Funny by the Younger members. I thank the members that replied to this thread for pointing that out to me. I think that Jason’s apology is enough for my concerns and hopefully he has learned something from this experience as I surly have.

What made me email Jason in the first place was when I went to post I would get an error box stating I needed to search prior to posting. I would search and then try and post and would get the same message. This kept going on over a dozen times. At that point I was quite irritated and thought something was wrong with the software that this bulletin board uses. And that maybe for sure something had changed since the last time I posted, as I don’t recall ever having to check a box stating you searched already. However in reflection and as part of my continuing self improvement I realize that my memory is Very fragmented and that I could have easily forgot about the check box. This I am truly sorry for jumping to conclusions on

I am however still unwavering in that under no circumstances and regardless of what the persons perceived IQ is should a Reply of the type I received be considered a proper response to my type of question, even if it came off harsh. As I previously stated anything else would have been ok. Again I would like to apologize to Jason for my harsh request in the first place and yes indeed I was out of line to do that. I should have waited until the initial frustration went down before requesting technical support. For this I hope Jason you can forgive me. I am really impressed that this forum has not chosen to suppress or censor a topic as sensitive as this. As it is my opinion that these things should be open for discussion. I am real impressed with the way the members and most importantly the webmaster and moderators handled this situation. I will continue to post on this forum as I now have a newfound respect for the ethics and dedication that the People that make this forum possible have. And I for one am grateful of there efforts.

It is my hope we can all put this behind us and move forward from this without any animosity towards anyone I am surly going to.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.