Is there anything more powerful than the battery powered Dayton KABD-430?

I'm looking at options for a a portable Bluetooth stereo speaker system. 60-100 wpc @ 8 ohms would be preferable, with very long battery life.

If I could find an amp and battery to power it, I'd aim for a pair of 8-10" woofers with a pair of 1“ soft domes crossed at 1.6 KHz 3rd order, fully DSP and EQ'd flat. From this system, I'd like an F3 at or under 40 Hz anechoic and into the 20's when corner loaded in a small room. Maximum output well over 100 dB @ 1w @ 1m, 3 to 4 ft wide with a sturdy handle on top. Is 40 lbs or less too much to ask?

Please let me know what options are available. Thank you.

Thank you for this, as I wasn't aware of it. It probably sounds alright for what it is, but for the cost, I'm still looking at building something. I just found out the Dayton KABD-4100 could be powered with batteries, although their offers for that are limited to 21v. However, their Lithium Battery Charger Board/Modules apparently have an unacceptable issue of significant battery drain while not in use. So, I'm trying to figure out if there'd be another option for battery power.