Is the audio quality on Vonage OK?... OR... funny phone company stories.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It's more of a Super Wookee thing... that's how I look AFTER I come out of the phone booth.

Oh... and not everybody has a cell phone... I despise the things. One of my first ceremonial acts after leaving Megacorp was to leave my company phone on a call to a 976 number... plugged in... in my bosses office... under his desk. The dang thing even had GPS!

:D

DigitalJunkie said:
I dunno about Vonage,but..
A friend has VOIP on his Comcast cable internet connection..

:xeye:

It's horrible.. absolutely unusable,IMHO.Echo,delay,and parts of of the conversation are just "missing",it cuts off half of what you say.

But he insists that he loves it. (He has to be lying through his teeth,it's BAD! Like,REALLY BAD! Horrid even.)

There's a trick. Downlink sounds great, uplink bad, so it sounds ok to the subscriber but terrible to anyone they're talking to. Cellcos do it too, I bet.
I would tend to ignore the shareholder's "Yes" vote..

Thanks John,

The issue being... I will adopt a new business number... 3 (4)clients.

Then transfer and keep the "home number" the same.

AND, I will get rid of messages... I hate listening to messages! "We can you save hunndreds on your rmortgage...

If you want my undivided attention... send an email!

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.