Is it a good idea to buy this kit?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have bought and heard about many Ebay kits. Generally they give no customer support.

That can easily be the death of a kit.

I cannot recommend a beginner buys an ebay kit.

Reading this forum i think about this question many times, but,,,,

what kit is a good buy?

Is the audiosector or chipamps´kits the only ones with tested quality?

By your answer it seems thath there are no many quality kits and probably it´s true

Perhaps those?

2x LM3886 68W Power Amplifier Kit (Mono)_Solid-State Amp_Analog Metric - DIY Audio Kit

http://www.audiophonics.fr/module-amplificateur-audiophonics-stereo-lm3886-2x68w-p-4147.html

Regards

Last edited:
Reading this forum i think about this question many times, but,,,,

what kit is a good buy?

Is the audiosector or chipamps´kits the only ones with tested quality?

By your answer it seems thath there are no many quality kits and probably it´s true

Perhaps those?

2x LM3886 68W Power Amplifier Kit (Mono)_Solid-State Amp_Analog Metric - DIY Audio Kit

Module Amplificateur - Module Amplificateur AUDIOPHONICS Stéréo LM3886 2x68W

Regards

Why complicate your life with kits that do not have support? 4 years ago I build a LM3875 kits from Audiosector that sounded really good (after upgrade power supply capacitance). you will get all the support from Peter Daniel and here too, since these kits are easy to build and fewer parts than others. if I had to build a gainclone again for a friend ( I like discrete amps for me now) I would build one from Audiosector.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.