• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IRF610 IRF9610 2SK170 2SJ74 PCM63k CS8412 SM5842 for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
when were yuour things dispatched?
.....Hope it will get a chance to check this 3d and take in consideration my order as well.....

i really need to buy the jfets for my project...need to match them so need a lot of them....

James....as soo as you get a chance please reply to my email.

Thanks a lot.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Stefanoo said:
when were yuour things dispatched?
.....Hope it will get a chance to check this 3d and take in consideration my order as well.....

i really need to buy the jfets for my project...need to match them so need a lot of them....

James....as soo as you get a chance please reply to my email.

Thanks a lot.

this thread have only 6 pages ;

what you can see - reading from first page - is fact that James aren't all the time near his PC ;

it will respond to you , just be patient , and respect his time .
it's worth - his prices are more than fair , same as his service .

if that's slow for you , find another place to buy .

Hi James,

DO NOT WORRY! thank you very much.
I appreciate you are giving us this great service.
I really hope your work will get a little bit better though and that you' ll find some time to rest and enjoy!

I will look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.

thank you very, very much.

Have a good day.

To the rest of the guys who have have enquired and yet to receive a reply from me, I will try my best to reply.

Work has not been kind to my own personal time in the past 2 years and it has gotten worse in the past 6 months. I leave home for work at 6:20am and I return home rather late each day.

The last thing I want to do when I get home is to count a few hundred TO-92 transistors and yes, I do count them one by one (to make sure I get the numbers right).

Actually, I am seriously thinking about not taking anymore orders for transistors until I am able to service you guys promptly again (as I used to be able to do so in the past).

Would appreciate your understanding. Thanks.

Originally posted by Ruach No worries Stefanoo.  I will surely get back to you by tomorrow when my email account is up again.  The server could be under maintainance.

In case the service should still be done by then, i will post just the part relative to the order:
150    2SK170
150    2SJ74
50      2SJ103
50      2SK246

i was also wondering if it woudl be possible to tackle the following items as well:

20 IRF610
20 IRF9610

Paypal address is
stefano_rumori@yahoo.it

(you can send me the invoice anytime).
I was wondering if, accordingly to your experience, there will be any problem with shipping to italy (center Italy Umbria Region ZIP code 06124).
If the items won't fit one letter or whatever you can take the IRFs off of the order.

Let me know whenever you can and thanks again for your availability.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.