• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IRF610 IRF9610 2SK170 2SJ74 PCM63k CS8412 SM5842 for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
gaborbela,

I have bought from Ruach two times already and therefore I know that he`s not only very occupied in his day job frequently but also seem to be away on business trips sometimes.
He`s very reliable and I`m sure he`ll get back to You as soon as he reads Your inquiry, irrespective wether he still has what You requested
or not.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
cocolino said:
gaborbela,

I have bought from Ruach two times already and therefore I know that he`s not only very occupied in his day job frequently but also seem to be away on business trips sometimes.
He`s very reliable and I`m sure he`ll get back to You as soon as he reads Your inquiry, irrespective wether he still has what You requested
or not.

I second that .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.