Invisible mode doesn't work

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Invisible mode doesn't work.
I've logged out, deleted my cookies, logged back in and my status still shows up.
I even tried toggling the option in control panel.
It's broke.

And... not to be rude or anything... but I hate the new format.
It's no wonder why you've stickied all the old threads... to prop up the appearance since the all of the regular contributers have moved on to greener pastures.
Should have left well enough alone, it weren't as busticated as it is now.
If you were THAT bored, you should have sold the site and built something else. If you needed contributions, you should have asked rather than stuff it to the gills with vendors and tracking scripts for google.

But... it's your site... do what you want with it.
Bye.

Last edited:
If you have set your status to invisible, only you will still see yourself with a * next to your username in the list. Try being logged-in in one browser and then open the site in a different browser where you are not logged in. You will see yourself in the list in the browser where you are logged in, but you will not be in the list in the other browser where you are not logged in.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.