Inverter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
found this

Attachments

• ckt30_1.gif
    ckt30_1.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 210
Both circuits looks OK, - I think I have seen both before....
Just change the trafo with a 220V version...
and beware-- they most certainly will generate switching noise...possibly pick up by the amp in your car.
An input filter in the DC feed is highly recommended!

One came from a japanese webby...another from aroncake I think...if I'm not wrong there is another simpler version available on the japanese website...the hard part would be to make it silent...it will put out some noise...like the previous poster said u need something to prevent ur car amp from picking it up...and be careful with these...can put out a nasty shock if not treated with respect...

it might be easier to convert straight to the amp's needed rail voltages in stead of going to 220 and back again as it reduces efficiency that way...and transformers where never designed to work with square waves...there might be a nasty hum...for the high frequency part..you might wanna check out what standard electronic flourscent lamp ballasts have...they energy efficient (at least when compared to standard magnetic ones) and do not have a flicker...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.