• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Introduction to Twin Audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Happy New Year ! :) :sax:

Attachments

• new-year-glas.gif
    new-year-glas.gif
    178.5 KB · Views: 480
Any new SE tube amps in the future???
Hello,

We will produce our Audiophile brand 300B class A single end mono block power amps. The amplifiers are handcrafted in Hong Kong. These are the demo units.

Audiophile 300B class A single end mono block power amps:
Input tube: 6SN7 x2
Power tube: 300B x2
Rectifier tube: 5U4G/GZ34 x2

Thanks,
Tony.

Attachments

• Audiophile 300B-6.jpg
    Audiophile 300B-6.jpg
    905.7 KB · Views: 462
  • Audiophile 300B-7.jpg
    Audiophile 300B-7.jpg
    938 KB · Views: 450
  • Audiophile 300B-5.jpg
    Audiophile 300B-5.jpg
    817.9 KB · Views: 425
Hello Tony,

A friend of mine is coming to Hong Kong in the coming months.
I would like him to buy me 2 Alpair 12P's for my DIY speakers.
Can you help me with a shop name where he can buy them for me, or do you sell them too?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards, Ingmar Bos

Hello Ingmar Bos,

Will your friend come to Hong Kong in Feb.? I will not be in Hong Kong during 18-22, Feb.
I have the stock of Alpair12P and sell them. Please ask your friend to contact me. My email address is twinsaudio08@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks,
Tony.

Hello Tony,

A friend of mine is coming to Hong Kong in the coming months.
I would like him to buy me 2 Alpair 12P's for my DIY speakers.
Can you help me with a shop name where he can buy them for me, or do you sell them too?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards, Ingmar Bos

Attachments

• Alpair 12P-1.jpg
    Alpair 12P-1.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 608
  • A12P-box.jpg
    A12P-box.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 588
Hi tony,
I am currently looking to buy an EL34 based (and preferably 6DJ8, 6922, 6n1p, 6n2p as voltage pre, since I have a lot of these tubes) single-ended class A amp.
Could you send me a list of what you have in stock right now and what the prices are? Thanks
Nick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.