Intrigued but confused

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice thread I browsed it before actually so I read it again. Nice job.

OK
-going to start researching DACs
-installed foobar2000, WASAPI and enabled it 24 bit
-installed the uPnP and server appears to be started

For remote control, I'm sure I have to check box for"Allow internet access", the thing is I'm not sure I have the right app on my iPad. Apples "Remote" obviously is for iTunes. I download an app called "Sync:Stream", I don't think this is right either.

So my question is what do I need installed on the iPad to control foobar?

Thanks, making progress. AL

MonkeyMote 4

Thanks man, that should do it!

I was just debating on purchasing the other suggestion, it was only 2 stars for 5 bucks. This ones free and has 5 stars, so what do I got to lose.

I do notice a decent upgrade in sound so far on my system. I did not have too many FLACs before,(iTunes) but now with foobar I can finally load up on them.

I just went to my online "store", did a search for FLACs, sorted them by number of seeders. Then I googled some of the names I did not know. Now I got some decent NEW music downloading. Also picked some of the classics to replace some of my @320.

Good times.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.