Interesting License plates

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
coolpl8z_lol-wtf.jpg

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Several years ago I was passed be an older man doing well over 80 in a Cadillac XLR convertible with the top down. His tag read XLR8R. I guess his worked fine.

For those who don't know the Cadillac XLR was a Chevy Corvette dressed in Cadillac clothing and carrying a Cadillac price tag. All were 2 seat convertibles with the Northstar V8 in power levels from 320 to 440 horsepower. The price tag started at $71,000 and went to over 100K. Just over 15,000 were sold over a 6 year period (5 model years) before the car was discontinued.

Reminds me of the 500 MB wagon I had -- this car would accelerate like a jack-rabbit, but the electronics were gawdawful -- must've been designed by Lucas Engineering -- fastest car I had was a 560SEL -- it would accelerate from 70 to 140 mph in a about 2heartbeats, this with driver and 4 passengers!

I am prohibited from purchasing a Corvette.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.