• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest in a Tweeter Group Buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
stevodude said:
woot received package today, opened up...

2 with damaged dome ( collapsed ), one with a different finish on the dome ( a lot shinier than the other 11).

Now just got to work out what to do with them :)

Steve -

Haven't checked in with this forum in a while (busy with actual paying work!). I do have a few extra. If you were unable to get the collapsed domes back to normal let me know. If you wouldn't mind splitting the shipping charges, I can get two replacements sent out to you.

What did they do to the package in order to damage the domes??? Those things were packed pretty well in the original styrofoam from the manufacturer!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.