• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest Check: Plitron 300VA 18V Dual Secondary Standard Transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
I've received a reply from everyone but jerishi, rdk845, and tommak. If you guys haven't received an email from me check to see if your spam filter blocked it. I'm resending the emails for you three right now. I have also sent reminders to those that were sent invoices.

As far as timing goes, twitchie contacted Plitron and they said to expect a 4 week lead time (plus shipping from Canada for the US folks) from the time of payment.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
I've contacted all the non-US participants and have payments coming from 2 local members and have received payments from all others except 1 member, whom I will email as soon as yahoo comes back up (it's down right now) :smash:

Hopefully, we'll be able to get this wrapped up soon and move onto the next step as BWRX mentioned.

Thanks for everyone's patience and for taking part in this effort.

Stephen

twitchie said:
I've contacted all the non-US participants and have payments coming from 2 local members and have received payments from all others except 1 member, whom I will email as soon as yahoo comes back up (it's down right now) :smash:

Hopefully, we'll be able to get this wrapped up soon and move onto the next step as BWRX mentioned.

Thanks for everyone's patience and for taking part in this effort.

Stephen

I thank you for your hard work, i was once here in this position too :) Can you please package mine extra ?

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Jase,

Plitron is going to package them singly (meaning BWRX may have to repackage alot of them into USPS boxes - so let's all be extra kind and nice to him).

:cheers: :cheers:

I'll see how good the Plitron packaging is (it should be excellent, since that's how they send theirs out) and I'll box up the ones I'm shipping out if I can find boxes that will do the job and doesn't negatively affect the shipping charges. I'll try, but can't promise anything at the moment.

Stephen

Joined 2004
Paid Member
GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED

Hi All,

This is the official announcement that this group buy is now closed to further orders. Do not send any further emails asking to be added.

I have paid the remainder of the order today and we will keep everyone notified of the status of the manufacturing.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this group buy and a very big thanks to BWRX for handling the US side of things.

Stephen

:cheers:

Re: Update - no news yet

twitchie said:
Just wanted to let people know that they haven't been forgotten - it'll probably be another week or 2 before the transformers are ready.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Stephen

thank's for the Update :) I have already started with my F4 chassis :)

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Folks,

The long-awaited day has arrived and I've got the Non-US transformers in my trunk now. It'll take a few days for me to get these repackaged and shipped out, so everyone's patience is greatly appreciated.

For those members who were planning on picking up their orders, please contact me via the email link below (profile) to make meeting arrangements.

Thanks,

Stephen

P.S. Brian will be posting his own update on the US orders

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.