In72 power board repair -need component ID

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am repairing my Infocus IN72. Replaced lamp and now when it is plugged in get only quick LED flash and a brief spinning of both unit fans and color wheel fan..then dead. Upon unplugging I hear switching transformer whine down. Saw several similar posts pointing to the two fuses and the two caps in the lamp output area of the power/ballast board. Checked all those and all ok. And yes..not just visually checked them..I raised pin from board and tested with multimeter... i repair boards regularly. I traced problem to board component D515... it is the axial diode that sits at the base of the pink wire to the lamp. It shows no signs of damage but tests completely open in both directions using diode and resistance measurements. Confirmed that again after removing from board. My problem is ID/Replacement.. the only markings on this axial diode is usual white ring and "5N" ...with no logo or anything else. I would appreciate any help in identifying this diode or if someone knows a suitable obtainable replacement..or if it is a zener if someone can give me voltage and amp rating.. I have scoured internet and nothing. Thanks guys and gals..Owe ya'll one!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.