Improving SQ of SuperPencil with ribbon tweeter?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Put it on top as usual. Normally, you will find it very noticeable. Then, move it backward until you hardly feel it. Return to your seat to reconfirm the imaging. Minor adjustment may required. After you feel satisflied, disconnect it and you will hear the big difference. Similiar sensativity is required.
I agree. Some might like it crossed over higher or lower, but the added ambiance of the supertweeter is an excellent addition to a MA FR driver. Not that they're not capable..... But just take a listen and you will hear it. Female/male S's while singing not overexaggerated and cymbals/metallic sounds come through real nice as noted by previous poster. Maybe for older ears? Dunno... I'm old @48. I can barely hear 14kHz, with the headphones. I like to give myself a hearing test once in awhile with a sine wave frequency generator on the PC w/headphones

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.