If you have a song composed using refills by Doru MALAIA :

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
On the last time i listened many wonderful songs composed by various musicians who use my refills ! Great songs ! Because of this i decided to promote this music ! I will open very soon in my website (http://www.freewebs.com/dorumalaia ) a page dedicated to these songs ! So , if you have one song , or more , composed using my refills , please send me a mail at compozi@yahoo.com . This e-mail must to contain :
1. Your name or nickname (or both , how you decide) togheter with your job (musician ,producer, remixer , dj ,etc)
2. Your cowntry
3. A link or links to DIRECTLY download your songs wich has composed using my refills (not and others songs) with specifications - wich of my refills you used to make your song
4. The genre of your song (for each song !)!
5. Because i want peoples to have a complete imagine of your creation , send me and a link to the webpage where you have puted your music ! Ofcourse if you have something like this ! If you don't have , not problem !

I wait your messages brothers musicians !

Doru Malaia
composer

My intention is to promote these songs on various places (labels ,etc) and , if is possible , to find solutions to make profitable their work for these composers !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.