Ian Hegglun's ClassA^3 Cube-Law Amp

I'm very interested to buid and test the Cube Law amplifier. A friend of mine give me the Volume 8 of Linear audio, so please let me know if it's still possible to find /buy two PCB of this audio power amplifier Thanks in advance and ciao from Italy

I still have a few boards available if you want them, although I would recommend you read through the Linear Audio Volume 8 addendum and supplement before deciding to take on this project.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B...pWTU4zMWJJOF82OUppSHZQdFBFRkRZUUV5My1faW5ZT2M

Thanks, the idea was to check if someone has built it and does not need it anymore. I have found my amp for now but there is a friend of my mine who has no technical knowledge to build it and he is hoping to just buy a great sounding amp.

What is the name of the article BTW?

It is disappointing to learn that distortions are rising cubically rather than quadratically...

Well, the world does not care about representational laws. The product of two lengths is not another length but an area, quantities are not algebraical but geometrical. Algebra cannot even handle dimensionless forms. In Functional Analysis, all characteristics are derived from the linear relationship between amplitude and time as independent entities. Linearity is a one dimensional relationship, it does not allow operational transitions into higher-dimensional mathematical spaces. The axioms of Eucledian geometry have two dimensional validity. Perceived phenomena have a three dimensional structure. Einstein's celebrated spacetime paradigm is four dimensional. Semantics can be any dimensional only limited by imagination.
Premises brake down in different environment. Which representation elicits truthful revelation?

I spent some considerable time reading the acticles and found them quite confusing and erratic, at least from the perspective of the newcomer to this concept.

I am left wondering why there seems to be so few builders of this amp, if it is so effective?

As far as I can see it improves on conventional amps in two areas:
1) Reduction in crossover distortion and and thence reduced high order harmonics
2) Soft clipping, which reduces the audble of effect of clipping

As far as #1 is concerned, hasn't this already been solved by properly biased class A/B, current dumping etc? And I have found that class A does not neccessarily sound any better than class A/B.
For #2, I never get anywhere nearing clipping my amps... at least according to my oscilloscope.

I would like to hear from builders about how this amp sounds in comparison to other amps. So come on chaps, encourage me to build it .:)