I present you my Aleph3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The back

Thank Luke.

Bricolo,
I find a picture from the back, I will have to change the screws, they aren't fine to me, the differential input is not used for the moment because my preamp doesn't have such an output but the PCB is ready for it.

Yonnat.

Attachments

• ar1.jpg
    ar1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 817
It is no gold

Hi,

thanks and specialy Bricolo who makes the answer for me, I have a lot of things to do and I have a look on the forum only every one or two hours. The front plate as been polished with different product I give here the french names and maybe Bricolo can traduct them, his english is better than mine so:
1) ponçage à l'eau papier 600
2) pate à polir
3) paille de fer très fine
4) feutrine spéciale
5) produit polish toux métaux
It takes four hours to have this result.
Bricolo the polish is "polish toux métaux" from Bühler, when you have finished with it some protection stay on the plate, good prevent for dusty fingers.
The heatsink are polished to.

Regards.

Yonnat.

Re: It is no gold

Yonnat said:

1) ponçage à l'eau papier 600
2) pate à polir
3) paille de fer très fine
4) feutrine spéciale
5) produit polish toux métaux

1) wet sanding with 600 sanding paper
2) polishing paste :confused:
3) I don't remember the translation for this. It's iron, specially made for polishing. It's sold in bags, in which is a lot of iron wires as thin as hair. I also used this for some other diy projects, gives very good results.
4) special felt
5) Polish :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.