i need some schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi dmfraser, thanks for responding to this thread. i have seen that site all ready and it has been very help full in the past.

im more incline into class A/B amps and not class D. that is the main reason i ask what ever questions i ask. im in no way an electrical engineer just a car audio installer and owner of a my small car audio shop.
but anyways
i do understand electronic schematics and basic electronics.

i have several power supplys wich i have built, one is for testing like the one you stated and another one is a 40A wich is still not much, but it pushes its weight and is a big help. i also have dummy loads that i can use for testing as well. signal generator, dmm the only thing im missing is an oscilloscope, wich i realy dont feel like i need since i dont fix amps for a living, im just trying to fix the ones i have. so i can learn and see if i can in the future keep on fixing the bad ones that get droped off.

i have built simple class a/b amps wich are simpler in design then class d well to tell you the truth i havent realy done that much of a study on the class d to actualy get to know the design criteria behind it. i know i shouldnt be attempting this but you know what if they go up in smoke there is absolute zero loss on my part, since they have been sitting in my garage for quite some time and it didnt cost me a penny to get them. since the costumer desided to leave it at my shop as trash and purchased a new one instead.

if you have anything to add in reference to the MTX 6500D that would be great.

thanks for your reply.
laters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.