• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

I need a few good (tube) men

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all you tube-audio experts:

I have been trying to organize a guide to ONLINE tube electronics resources. The idea is to post it online in a few months and save beginners entering this hobby some time. Hopefully it is not a futile idea.

It is the result of my attempt to learn something about his hobby online. I did not find a good index to online tube electronics and so I organized the material I came across and found helpful. I need other eyes on it and preferably more knowledgeable than myself (not particularly hard!!) I’m still fairly new at it.

I have a rough draft and I am looking for folks willing to take a few minutes and offer constructive criticism, additional sites, articles etc…. Actually, it could easily take an hour or two of your time.

I am going to reorganize part of it (section II) but thought it would be good to get other’s ideas first.

Drop me an email if you might be willing to take a look. No obligation or anything if you change your mind.

Thanks In Advance
Craig Ryder

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.