I like here!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Zen Mod said:

Fotios - you really need to chill ( be cool , bro ..... respect ......... peace........ cheers ......... relax........ place instead your favorite good meaning word)

sometimes is needed to read between the lines , or search a little with whom you have conversation .

I'm anything but serious ; life is too short and eternity is too long ;
I don't have time or willingness to argue about anything .

Vix is my Albanian friend ; Shqiptar if you like ; he lives in Kosovo ;

I'm Serb ..... but who cares .......

we all can be Gypsies or Apaches if we like .

as long we know how to respect and cherish knowledge and heredity .

so - that's why I don't care for arguing ....... and nations

btw . "naah........ " is complex expression , taken from my own sweet little torturer Jacco V.

it means whatever you think it is , than contrary of that :clown:

EDIT:

really - regarding flags etc.

I think that real meaning of this topic is that we are here in Papaland

so - we are not so obliged by knowledge , but with humor certainly we are .

Yes, of course. To not misunderstand me, i am not a nationalist and probably i am not a chauvinist!
Simply (except in audio) i like the accuracy in description. Yugoslavia does not exists from 1992. Instead Republic of Kosovo it exists today.
Thus, to be accurate the moderators they must upgrade some time the name of countries listed in "user c.p." --> "edit profile"--> "select your country". It is not right this?
Unless, they must remove absolutelly the list of countries from "user c.p.". Many times I have wished this by reading the list. Realy, i have wished this many times.
I hope one day to see such lists to be absent from forums.
I have expressed this position of me by withdrawing my country by my user c.p. one month ago.

Be happy

Fotios

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• cats-cats-cats---28s_page_0.jpg
    cats-cats-cats---28s_page_0.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 328
I once had a cat

:)

I once had a cat.

Lineup
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess this is on the fotios topic.
As being a good and interesting audio topic .. at least at Nelson Pass Labs forum.
Where we people are allowed to losen up or crack up a bit :cool: ;) :cool:

Cal Weldon said:
How do they taste?

Hi Cal

The cat is likely taste of Bugs Bunny.
The best recipe for cooking is the onion stew.
If you eat cat stew for lunch, then it is guaranteed that during all night your anus will take fire from the burning farts.
It is also guaranteed that your wife will drive you out of bed due to bad smell.
Finally, the next morning you will be forced to shoot about 4 times the cistern to clean up the WC bowl well. Don't forget also to open the WC window completely.
But the profit it is excellent, as you will have a complete cleaning of your intestine by bacteria and microorganisms.

Attachments

• bugs bunny.jpg
    bugs bunny.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 263
fotios said:
The cat is likely taste of Bugs Bunny.

Oh good, I like rabbit but they're a little scarce around here these days.

If you eat cat stew for lunch, then it is guaranteed that during all night your anus will take fire from the burning farts.[/B]

Wow, that's quite the recipe. You'll have to email it to me.

you will have a complete cleaning of your intestine by bacteria and microorganisms. [/B]

OK, but will it tickle?

I like here!

I like it here, too. So much, it seems that it impacts my subconscious....

Last night I dreamt that I was visiting Nelson at his home. It was so cool, very outdoors like. In fact, we spent most of the time outdoors. He didn't say much, rather matter-of-fact, and spent most of his time demonstrating the various amplifiers and speakers that he'd developed over the years. He showed me what the different distortions sound like. At one point, I remember the two of us shoving a large boulder into the stream--I guess we wanted to see how big a splash it would make.

It was a very Zen like dream--he was the teacher, I, the student. I mean, I was really there!! Just wish I didn't have to wake-up. Like everyone else here, I'm very fond of Nelson.:)

About life & the meaning of life & the way to live

I like it here!
Well, do you?
If we extend that statement to include life it self.
The one short life of one human being.

:cool: some thinkings about life :cool:
there was a wise man long ago
that wanted to explore what life of man really is.
In short, he did conclude,
that basically all our existense was mere
.. a chasing the wind
12 I, the Preacher, was king of Israel, living in Jerusalem. And I applied myself to search for understanding about everything in the universe. I discovered that the lot of man, which God has dealt to him, is not a happy one. It is all foolishness, chasing the wind. What is wrong cannot be righted; it is water over the dam; and there is no use thinking of what might have been.

16 I said to myself, "Look, I am better educated than any of the kings before me in Jerusalem. I have greater wisdom and knowledge."

So I worked hard to be wise instead of foolish--
but now I realize that even this
was like chasing the wind.
And he also in his study observed,
that human destiny is no different from animals' (beasts) destiny.
:) Not really it is!
12 So I conclude that, first, there is nothing better for a man than to be happy and to enjoy himself as long as he can;

13 and second, that he should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of his labors, for these are gifts from God.

14 And I know this, that whatever God does is final-- nothing can be added or taken from it; God's purpose in this is that man should fear the all-powerful God.

15 Whatever is has been long ago; and whatever is going to be has been before; God brings to pass again what was in the distant past and disappeared.

16 Moreover, I notice that throughout the earth justice is giving way to crime, and even the police courts are corrupt.

17 I said to myself, "In due season God will judge everything man does, both good and bad."

18 And then I realized that God is letting the world go on its sinful way so that he can test mankind, and so that men themselves will see that they are no better than beasts.

19 For men and animals both breathe the same air, and both die. So mankind has no real advantage over the beasts; what an absurdity!

20 All go to one place-- the dust from which they came and to which they must return.

21 For who can prove that the spirit of man goes upward and the spirit of animals goes downward into dust?

22 So I saw that there is nothing better for men than that they should be happy in their work, for that is what they are here for, and no one can bring them back to life to enjoy what will be in the future, so let them enjoy it now.

( by the wise man several 1000 years ago .. not much is different .. not really)

How many years can a mountain exist
Before it's washed to the sea?
Yes, 'n' how many years can some people exist
Before they're allowed to be free?
Yes, 'n' how many times can a man turn his head,
Pretending he just doesn't see?

The now very classical and wellknown answer, the chorus,
goes:

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

/Bob Dylan 1962
- not much is different now .. not really, 46 years later!!!
http://www.bobdylan.com/#/songs/blowin-wind

....... :att'n: .......

The problem with a routine, however, is that it can become a rut. Once the rut is deep enough, you can no longer see out and forget how to dream, how to do the unexpected, how to break with tradition and do something new. For that matter, if you're chasing the wind you are going with the flow. You will only go where the wind chooses to blow. To go anywhere else requires a different strategy.

Grey

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.