I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
yes! 270w shp

Attachments

• 270.jpg
    270.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 442
Thanks YWH. I received my lamp yesterday. It took 7 days to get here. Thanks for the fast service and the cement for mounting. It worked great. The lamps were a little different, so I had to use my rotary tool to do a little grinding on the reflector. The projector is working great. Here is a picture of the lamps. Thanks again.

Attachments

• lamp2.zip
    13.2 KB · Views: 119
hey ywh it looks like im just going to get the bulb. i contacted the seller and he said everything seems to be there. ill just have to replace the actual bulb.

sorry for the confusion.

you sent me an email about your payment methods and i was wondering if i could still sent payment to 18wheeler through paypal

Hi, ywh,

I have an Optoma EP-745 DLP projector that needs a new lamp, but I'm wondering if it's worth using a different ballast too?....

The Optoma uses a 200W SHP lamp, and I'm fairly certain it has a DC ballast - Is there still a risk of failure when using the replacement DC lamps?

Would the replacement for an SHP lamp be JYd DC or JYs DC?

Also, do you still have any of these smaller ballasts available?....

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1088604#post1088604

I could try a new lamp with the Optoma's DC ballast, but I'm worried about how long it would last. If I can find a new AC ballast small enough to put inside the Optoma, I think that would be a better idea.

Regards,
OzOnE.

Hi ya part2wanksta ,
Just got them yesterday, will be mounting one tonight .
Depending on how long it takes the cement to dry and some hi-temp silicone that I'm using on the filter.., well I hate to wait but it looks like tomorrow unless I can speed the process with my heat gun.
I was just transferring some cement into a smaller syringe and it seems to be pretty quick on drying.

Going to play it by ear on the drying, It was pretty darned fast on a sample I put out to check just in room temp. Seems dry after about half an hour., a slight bit 'flaky-er' if that's even a word. ha..
If that bulb seems pretty steady in there after I heat it with the gun it's going in. Ha!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.