I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
pb6100 bulb

Hi all...

I'm new here so please forgive any newbie questions...

I'm wondering if I can purchase a replacement bulb for my BenQ pb6100 projector. The original one still works, but is now past 2000 hours, and I would like to replace it before it blows. I guess my question is mostly directed a ywh as he seems to know alot about these bulbs.... Can I get one, and how much will it cost?

Any info would be great, and if any info is needed from me, please let me know...

Thanks!!

Snype32!
NSH is DC lamp, UHP is AC lamp, that web said your lamp is UHP,
can you sure your lamp is NSH?
if it is 200w NSH, I dont like replace this lamp.

Hi mrriso
I dont like replace this lamp with jyd/dc lamp:(

Hi johnwang
E-TORL is Epson Twin Optimized Reflection Lamp, we have no this lamp, your lamp is the best;-)

pb6100

hi

How can I find out for sure what kind of bulb my projector needs? I've looked around the net, but am finding differing answers. Some say UHP, others NSH. Would it damage the projector to use UHP? Is it possible that its just the model number has NSH in it that is causing the confusion? projectorcentral does say its a UHP...

Sorry for all the questions... I just want to make sure I get the right bulb...

ywh,

From what I gather it is a 200W UHP. I don't have it yet but am looking at buying it. The free lamp offer is being debated right now because some people are saying you had to buy the projector before the price drop. But the rebate form you posted didn't indicate anything to that effect. Where did you find the rebate form at? Thanks for your help.

If anyone has this projector can you verify what bulb is in it?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.