Hypex Nilia vs NCX500 vs PURIFI Eigentakt Opinions?

about the sonic impact of your terminals
Not of the terminals, but about the way of connecting the wires from amp output to binding post which not everyone does correctly (in this case not even the reviewer of the 3 amplifiers).
That way does influence the maintenance of good sound throughout the process more than the quality or the amount of metal of the binding post. IMO

P. S.: However, in my opinion, the absolute best connector does not exist because everything also depends on the fact that they are inserted into a system and on the fact that cost is never a secondary factor.
Everything has to be well balanced, in my opinion, it's all there one of the secrets of good sound. IMO

Let me explain (hopefully) better what I mean.

As I already said the article shows the inside of the 3 amplifiers and you can see that the wiring between the output connectors on the module and the binding posts on the case are just simple, but they should be twisted instead.
That's all.
I mean, that would be all, just because in my opinion the reviewer (assuming that he assembled the 3 amplifiers himself) he also made a mistake in the direction of the Nilai modules because he would have had to arrange the module with the output connectors facing the binding posts on the case (and not facing towards the left) obtaining 2 immediate advantages: reducing the length of the cables, but most of all optimizing their path.
That way, balanced input wires will be a little longer, but who cares?

The following screenshot shows the wrong wiring above described (and the first one that does not require wiring, which is an advantage over wiring them badly in a simple way).

sshot.png

In one of my Class D amplifiers I mounted four binding posts per channel to be useful for bi-wiring and twisting the 4 needed wires (also because they were of a fair thickness) was not at all simple also because they had to be rather short for obvious reasons.
So, after a long search I found the following video which shows in a way that I really like how to make a braid with 4 strands (the last example in the following video).
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdvugjyP6ZI

And this is what I did (they seem 2 wires, but there are 4 ones).

sshot1.png

Reactions: 1 user
Dear @analog_sa if you thought that I was a scientist who posts around the forum to give absolute answers to those who ask something knowing already that they won't believe the answer, well you're wrong.
But please don't get me wrong, I respect you a lot and I'm not saying what I said against you.
I'm just tired of splitting hairs over arguments about blind faith or science.
Regarding the latter, science applied to audio, there are those on this same forum who swear that very thin wire connections are better than thick cable ones or that they only use one brand of resistors rather than another for its sonic feature, please go and ask them first what you asked me and then maybe we'll talk about it again, okay?
And most of all, please ask Bruno about the why, since his word is certainly infinitely more credible than mine, at least in this area. ;)

P. S.: I repeat that I sincerely respect you and your work a lot and I'm not saying what I said against you. :)