Hypex Ncore

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the NC500, all isn't it about the buffer and not the hypex oem module ;) (your post was printed before mine, not about yours but Natberg, btw just a two cents joke)

A complete NC500 amp requires an input stage, and the NC500 output stage. The output stage is incredible, so the quality of the end result all rides on the input stage. (Assuming it's used with the SMPS1200A700)

Bah it was already made by Hypex that's all, why bother ! But it was mostly a joke, it's funny to see a module is more expensive than the great OEM Hypex amp itself with some sellers ! This subject made some noise... and just before a Hypex module it's double funny for my simple understanding ! I'm sure soon some will find it sounds better with the module buffer but without op in it !... and at the end without the Hypex oem module at 80 euros... too cheap to sounds good ! (that's the sense of my two cents joke about these NC500 discussions and the sense of business))

Last edited:
Bah it was already made by Hypex that's all, why bother ! But it was mostly a joke, it's funny to see a module is more expensive than the great OEM Hypex amp itself with some sellers ! This subject made some noise... and just before a Hypex module it's double funny for my simple understanding ! I'm sure soon some will find it sounds better with the module buffer but without op in it !... and at the end without the Hypex oem module at 80 euros... too cheap to sounds good ! (that's the sense of my two cents joke about these NC500 discussions and the sense of business))

Some manufacturers offer the Hypex OEM input buffer as a cheaper or only option. Nobody is forcing anyone to try anything else.

As far the Customer knows or understands it !

I'm rembering this discussion with a colonel about drones'options ! " Have you the option with the pilote Inside ? It should fly better !"

But you are true, I'm sure if even Bruno Putzey will sell a BIII speaker oem WITH ALL at 1000 usd some guys would find good to sell a buffer at 300 euros the pcb to make it sound twice better !

As far the Customer knows or understands it !

I'm rembering this discussion with a colonel about drones'options ! " Have you the option with the pilote Inside ? It should fly better !"

But you are true, I'm sure if even Bruno Putzey will sell a BIII speaker oem WITH ALL at 1000 usd some guys would find good to sell a buffer at 300 euros the pcb to make it sound twice better !

It's up to the end user to decide what they like best. As long as it doesn't burn your house down, or breakdown prematurely, who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.