Hypex DSP module(s)

Hello Jan Willem,
thank you :)

Cant you guarantee FIR functionality in the near future or will it never be realized?
Best regards

Daniel

It's possible, and when we do have the time....

I can't find the information about what type of remote control that can be used anymore. I remember a Hypex remote was mentioned as one option.

What type of remote works and is Hypex coming with their own?
Yes, we do have our own remote, which can be found in our webshop. (Hypex Electronics B.V. Webshop Accessories - Hypex Remote control) You can also use any other remote which uses the Philips RC-5 protocol.

Grimm uses in the LS1 also the DLCP (or not?) and there works FIR.
Really very sad that it takes so long here; (
No, the LS1 doesn't use the DLCP, although it's DSP board is similar to the DLCP.

Best Regards,

Jan-Willem
Hypex Electronics B.V.

Any news for a standalone power supply for the DLCP from Hypex?

I've tried a lot of powersupplies including up to LCLCLC with cree sic schottky's, lundahl chokes mundorf mlytic/elna silmic caps parts cost ~euro 500 and it was all greatly inferior to the auxiliary supply from a smps600, go figure..

No release this year?
Will it be a regulated switch mode power supply?
Thanks!

PS: Would be great if you add the current beta software on your page.

Doesnt seem usefull to me as it didnt allow me to change filters/save anything?

Any recommendations regarding loudspeaker measurement kit (mic and stuff)?

Would any decent ASIO-compatible external sound card + a calibrated budget (e.g. Behringer) mic be enough?
I also have access to a UMIK-1, which is great for quick n' dirty frequency response measurements with REW, but I doubt such a USB mic would be ideal for setting up the DLCP.

Any recommendations regarding loudspeaker measurement kit (mic and stuff)?

Would any decent ASIO-compatible external sound card + a calibrated budget (e.g. Behringer) mic be enough?
I also have access to a UMIK-1, which is great for quick n' dirty frequency response measurements with REW, but I doubt such a USB mic would be ideal for setting up the DLCP.

Why wouldn't an USB mic be a good match with the DLCP? If the mic measures flat with low enough distortion then the interface you use doesn't matter.