• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HV Shunt Regulator PCB

I have already 14 PCB extra orders that I cannot meet with this GB, so if I can get 16 others, I can order 30 new PCB.

So, I'm still accepting orders for this second batch. There was just to many members interested in getting the boards. I would like to help all of them to get a set. However, this will be the very last one order.

The offer to get the 2SK170-V FET is also very interesting and helpfull in completing this project. Please contact Nick F and express your interest in getting the FET. He needs a minimum order of 100 pieces.

Hence there is still 16 new pcb available for order. Once I have 30, I'll re-contact you for the payment. If I cannot meet the 30 min. quantity, I would have to cancel this extra order. We will see.

Thanks...

Look what arrived. Will start to ship PCB today. Check your email.

I'll ask a small contribution to cover for the designer Emile's free two PCB.

Housing, I won't change the PCB design for just an other small run. I'm too busy back at home (starting to pack in advance (we are moving in a few months) and often on the road. The change is easy to do afterward if you want to try it. Also it is a proven PCB design, any change can induce error. I don't want to take any chance.

Bye.

Attachments

• pcb arrived.jpg
    pcb arrived.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,318
Just check the PCB and they are perfect, except for a strange little detail. Small holes are under the two heatsinks for improve ventilation, the PCB holes are drilled Ok, but smaller than expected.

This can be easily corrected (or leave it as it is) by drilling out the holes using a small 1/16" drill. You use the existing drilled holes as guide, so the result is perfect. I did my own and Emile PCB in just a few minutes using a normal hand drill. No big deal.
See the PCB hole detail below for the result.

Attachments

• hole detail.jpg
    hole detail.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,274
I have members that cancel their orders and after counting all the PCB that I received (the Fab told me there is always a few extra done, even for a small quantity, don't worry, I paid for these too), I have enough PCB left to complete the extra requests I received.
Hence no need for an extra order. So ignore my previous post.

New members check your email for payment.

Thanks.