• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HV Shunt Regulator PCB

I received the quote for the PCB. As always with small PCB run (30-50 units), price is a little steep because it includes from the start a 200$ setup tools fee.

Price (my cost with taxes and shipping to me is 27.75$ ea), I'll ask 30$.

I'll just start a Group Buy in a few moment. I need a minimum of 30 PCB's, 50 is even better. I'll ask you guys to re-summit your request into the Group buy and follow my instructions. Thanks... See: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130356

As PCB modification goes, sorry guys. I'm in a process of selling my house, doing renovations in it to get the better price, and being on the road for work a lot. I really don't have the time to re-design this PCB. I know that the current design works perfectly. If you need bigger heatsink, you can order longer model that has the same footprint, but the real solution if you need bigger power dissipation is to use an external Tube shunt. I'll ask Bas Horneman to host the original kit user manual so you can have a look. It is a great manual and it explains everything. I'll includes my own documentation with each PCB.

Mazuki, I changed your quantity to 3. Atom666 and Bas Horneman I took your orders.

Please for any order or modifications send me an email, this way I can keep a trace of your requests and I get your email. Sometime, people forget about there order, then I can remind them :angel:

Also don;t forget to send me your shipping address, if you want to get the boards ;)

Thanks...

So by now I already have 35 PCB reserved. I'll order 50 PCB's since we already exceeded 30. I'll close the GB with 50, no more. Hurry up, there will be no more order after that point...

Again don't forget to send me an email with your username, name and shipping address. An order only express on this forum, with any formal order to me by email won't be accepted. If I cannot reach you by email, and/or ship you the PCB, then there is no point in taking the order either. This is not my first GB, believe me, I know the rules.

Cambe and Bambadoo, I still didn't receive email from you...

Thanks for your cooperation.

Sprenger - Wright HV shunt regulators

Has anyone made a comparison of the two designs? I have made Allen Wrights RTPC3 preamp with his shunt regulator, but I am curious to try the Sprenger design. If anyone has experience with both; please tell me the difference and which is the better!

The PCB order is still not placed, I'll do it next week but still waiting for payments from some members.

In the meantime, I can still accept order and I'll see if I can get some more PCB to fill these last minutes orders. However there is no warranty I wouild be able to fill these suppl. order, but I'll try my best.

So please continue to send me your PCB order. THIS IS THE LAST CALL BEFORE THE FINAL ORDER... Once the PCB order will be placed officially there won't be anymore change. THIS YOUR LAST CHANCE.

Still no payment received from: Atom666, Jackh, Jackinnj, Luvdunhill, Planet10, Sklimek, SY and ymwoung.

Thanks to the others for their fast payments.